Welcome to Sober Companions for Women. For a 24 hour emergency contact a Sober Coach at 714-317-6176.
Sober Companion for Women is at your beacon call 24/7. We can help you with the transition of stressful situations and or difficult decisions that may come up daily. Our team has the qualifications needed to assist you in dealing with personal issues.
Our sober coaches give these services but are not limited to the following:
- private basis
- one-on-on care round the clock
- provide a certified companion
- help with a daily routine that works around your employment and daily lifestyle
It doesn’t matter if you just got out of treatment, jail, or possibly a relapse we are here to help and guide you round the clock. Family issues or problems are sometimes something that is taken into consideration when planning your recovery plan because your family members may try to interfere but hopefully they will support your plan. But keep in mind that your safety, sobriety, self esteem and growth in your sobriety are the main priorities of our team. If you have other concerns regarding our services, please send us a message.
Have you recently checked into rehab only to be Thrown out? Have your parents flown you half way round the country trying to get you help, and you are having some issues with treatment? This scenario happens ALOT! WE can help we are sober coaches that will support you in your recovery. You can hire us to be your sober companion. WE will personally assist you in your treatment. Our sober companions are licensed professional trained and ready to HELP!
At Sober companions for for women,our main purpose is to educate,empower,and facilitate the healing process of women who are currently dealing with an addiction to alcohol and drugs.We are committed to your program,designing it specifically to your needs.Our sober companions are trained in the 12 steps philosophy and will support you in every step of your recovery.
At sober companions for women we make being clean and sober Fun! We will assist you in the journey.We are dedicated to insure a safe,comfortable environment.If desired,we will work directly with your family members,educating them about addiction.We will help you to discover the “root cause” of your pain,and educate you on the solutions to overcome addiction.
Five Great Reasons to Get a Private Sober Coach or Companion
- A sober coach can help you stop the continuous pain. When the effects of drug and alcohol abuse are not felt in the system the person in need of a sober coach or companion feels worse. So the cycle of of drug abuse is repeated and continues to be only temporary. Eventually the person in need continues to gradually make it worse. In the end a sober coach is there to help stop the abuse before it continues and you end up extremely emotionally, spiritually and physically ill, or even dead.
- A sober coach understands that they are not only are you hurting yourself by the drug or alcohol abuse, but you deeply hurt the people you love the most. You and them are held bound by the decision you make without any freedom. Just having a private sober coach reminds you that no one can force you to change, but you can begin to trust in someone who understands and is anonymous so you can gain control of your whole life again.
- A sober coach helps you regain your self-esteem. You can begin to realize that someone is there to work for you. A sober coach can listen to you and not judge you for the control the drugs or alcohol have in your life. A sober coach helps you regain your self-esteem by not holding any grudge or resentment of the many failures you have caused yourself, friends, loved ones, or co-workers. Developing self-esteem means you have value in who you are and are not feeling powerless. With a sober coach or companion you re-establish this new identity.
- A private sober coach is there to help you become that good parent or spouse because you don’t want your children or spouse to suffer anymore. A sober coach is there to help you get back to a healthy routine so you can be able to do the simple tasks that you may be neglecting. Seeing a sober coach reminds you of the role model you want to be. It is also the way you want to treat others with respect and keep yourself balanced and at peace. This way you can be the provider without the fear of losing what you have left and wondering where you may end up.
- A private sober coach is very helpful because it is your chance to show yourself and everyone that you don’t want to be embarrassed by being mean, cruel, cold, undependable or even dirty. It’s a real new beginning now, not just a thought. Someone is there so you can test yourself to pass your own test in your personal life. Once you no longer need a sober coach you will remember the birthdays of your family members or friends, or special events you can attend to. A private sober coach is there so you can make the decision of wanting to remember the growing up of your own kids. When you pass on to the next life, you want people to remember the best in you, just as you remember the best in those you have loved. You can make God proud of who you are again and come out even stronger than before with the legacy you leave.
There are many benefits of medical marijuana used in alcohol and drug recovery. As a matter of fact there are 17 states in the United States that use medical marijuana. Even medical doctors in our country’s capital, Washington D.C. are prescribing medical marijuana. Of course each case is different. There are also many reasons why people are abusing alcohol and drugs.
Some people use hard drugs to fight and conceal different kinds of pain. However, in each case it is critical that a medical doctor get a full diagnosis of the situation. Based on estimates from data on registered medicinal users from ASA (American for Safe Access), there are about 300,000 people in the United States using marijuana for medicinal purposes. The following states have legalized medical marijuana: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and even Washington D.C. On July 26, 2011 “Time Healthland” published an article that stated, “A new study in mice has found that activating a receptor affected by marijuana can dramatically reduce cocaine consumption.” On July 18, 2011 Livestrong.com also published an article by Rae Uddin who specializes in scientific journalism, medical and technical writing and is a graduate from the University of Kentucky College of Medicine wrote the article “Benefits From Medical Marijuana”. In it she discusses the four main benefits of medical marijuana as: pain relief, increased appetite, decreased nausea, and muscle relaxation.
At Extreme Sober Coaching we know these are just a few of the many examples of why over 300,000 people are using medical marijuana. Truth always exists before science tests it, discovers it and publishes it. We are the number one organization to help drug and alcohol detox with private sober coaching and companionship. We work with an internal medical doctor that specializes in drug & alcohol detox who can review your individual case to prescribe whatever is necessary for an addicts recovery. Our employees are CPR certified and registered recovery workers. They are also caring and friendly.
Our programs are Dr. Supervised by addiction specialists.We understand what you are experiencing and have people on call 24/7 to help!
We will meet you where you are stand beside you.
Outpatient Detox $2000
Sober coach starting at $600…