Sober Companions are “Women helping Women” and we will by your side 24 hours a day. We will do this for days, weeks or months at a time whatever you need. We take treatment home with you. As long as you need us, you’ll have 24-hour sober women mentor dedicated to giving you a good foundation in your recovery community. As women sober companions we will support you with your lifestyle changes so you can experience a better quality of life.
Who would benefit from a Sober Companion?
- You are leaving a treatment center and would like to have a solid support system at your home
- Your home is an unsafe recovery environment and/or you have many on-going stressors.
- You are not capable of going to an inpatient treatment center
- You have a history of chronic relapses’
- Your schedule is busy and you cannot take time out to go to rehab, you need to keep it together-we can help
- You are a mother, daughter, or caregiver who cannot handle the responsibilities you have without getting drunk or loaded.
- You are an executive, doctor, actor, singer, mom, lawyer, or health professional who feels that you cannot go to your family or peers for help?
- You need to remain abstinent for upcoming court appearance?
- You would like additional support, structure, and supervision.
Accomplishments / Situations where Sober Companions for women have helped people with these types of problems:
- Drug Rehab for women
- Alcohol Rehab for women
- Prescription Drug Rehab for women
- Alcohol Rehabilitation for women
- Drug Rehabilitation for women
- Addiction treatment for women
- Drug Rehab alternative for women